Sunday 13 July 2008

Why Am I Here?!

I was on the phone earlier today and the person I was speaking to asked me "Why on earth would you make a blog?". Honestly speaking, I don't even know.

I feel like one of those trend followers, jumping on the hype because everyone else has. I'd been thinking about it for a while but it's only now, I have decided to actually go ahead with it.

I had my blog on Myspace which was good but I felt like it wasn't official enough so here I am. Making my long awaited mark on the interweb.


The Crown has entered

1 comment:

  1. what up
    im going to bless your blog with my god like self haha joking
    its about time u got one man i thought u would of had one time ago lol (i only had one for a month or so)
    SoCkZ aka Justyn aka the black guy with bad hair that works at Puma

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".