Tuesday 30 September 2008

Lets go to war with style and grace.

If only international beefs were settled in a game of Chess. It would be so much classier and a lot less blood would be spilled.

As a child I used to settle disputes with board games such as Chess and Monopoly but never would I have dreamed of this.




If you and I have a score to settle I guarantee you a glittery ass whipping with one of these.

It took 30 artisans 4500 hours to make this one set using 1168.75 grams of 14k white gold and approximately 9900 black and white diamonds weighing a total of 186.09 carats.

This is enough to get me back into the habit of playing Chess everyday.

P.S
I really did used to play chess everyday

1 comment:

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".