Tuesday 21 October 2008

I'm Back!

So I know it's been a long time since my latest blog post. Believe me, I have wanted to post a new one but I have had to resist simply because I wanted to give everyone the oppertunity to to view my last two posts.

But fear not my darling buds of glamor for I am back now, and I think you'll be very proud of what I have been getting up to in my spare time.

First of all I have done gone and gotten myself an agent.

Check me out @ Luke Miley

Now the other thing I have been doing is a little P.R... Firstly over at Ruby Pseudo and also at TheNuBlack.

Go and check them out if you would like to know a little more about what makes this Glamorous mind tick.

I've had castings and I have obviously been working on the next issue of the mag too which should hopefully be out in November.

P.S
Check me out on the Teen Vogue Website. Damn straight I've been a busy bitch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you certainly have been busy! Congrats on all the action, especially Teen Vogue (which is my guilty pleasure!)

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".