Friday 3 October 2008

Orgasmic Motors

I've always been a fan of Lamborghini but I was never really fond of the idea of owning one simply because owning one means I would have to learn to drive (the small fact of £££ may also play a small part in my deterrence). This issue has now become a thing of the past.

This years the Paris Motor Show saw the official unveiling of the Lamborghini Estoque 4-door Concept. It has been designed for everyday use with seating for 4 adults and a boot, which is just perfect for that Samsonite trunk. The price is expected to be around £100 000 (which is less than a Bentley Flying Spur).




I won't bore you (or myself) with the techinical details. All that matters is this:
It looks hot!
and
I can employ a chauffeur without looking like I'm in a car that's not mine!


P.S
Estoque is the name of the short sword that matadors use when fighting bulls. A nice little reference to their logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".