Saturday 4 October 2008

"What I Saw Today"...The blog of another man

So very rarely will I take it upon myself to write about another blog, usually if I like a blog I'll just put a link to it in my sidebar. Well today I have coma across something that I must write about.

What I Saw Today Is similar to your regular street style or trend spotting blogs in a sense that there are pictures of people in their chosen attires and in various locations, quite similar in layout to the ever popular The Sartorialist blog. Nothing original there one might say however what I failed to mention is that these images are not photographs like you would find on other sites and blogs.


They are sketches!









I think the reason I truley love this blog may have something to do with the fact that I can't draw. It is a shamefull fact for someone who works in fashion but it's true. So to see originality of this level and in this format is so genuinely refreshing.

He is a talented New Yorker whos' blog I hope will be around for a long time.


Click here for more of What I Saw Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".