Tuesday 10 March 2009

Desiel ss 09

Diesel advertising campaigns are always pretty cool but this has got to be my favourite.


It's a current one so you've probably seen it around. It's a wicked image in bothe senses of the word. Sexualy charged fetishism meets edgy street styling . It's almost on a Tom Ford level. I also love the fact that they used Jon Kortajarena who ironicaly was a star in many of Tom Fords previous campaigns. Jon is undeniable hot. I don't care who you are or what your type of guy is. Hell you could even be a hetrosexual male, I don't give a shit, I know that you know Jon is dangerously hot. In fact, he might just be the fire that makes things hot.

To cut an unnecessarily long story short, that photo is the hotness.

Standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".