Wednesday 4 March 2009

Fancy Footwork.

I love anything and everything that is limited edition. It doesn't matter what it is, if you want me to want it more just tell me that "only a handful were made" and I'll be all over it like a cheap whore.

That is my relationship with Kickers. I like them but I don't love them. They are not the best shoe in the world however they are nice enough. I say this with reference to the Kickers that I do not own. The four pairs of kickers that I do own however I LOVE! Why? Because nobody will ever be able to buy them. Is that elitist? Kinda. Do I care? Not really.

Look for yourselves...


From left to right...

1. SuperSuper Edition (50 pairs in existence)
2. Husam El Odeh Edition (18 pairs in existence)
3. Noki Edition (30 pairs in existence)
4. Anniversary Edition (1000 in existence)


My favourite pair without a doubt have got to be the Husam El Odeh pair. Not only because there are only 18 in existence but because when I walk the chains make noise so everyone knows that I am making an entrance.


And for your viewing pleasure, here is a video that kickers have made to the sounds of Chromeo - Fancy Footwork.


1 comment:

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".