Saturday 7 March 2009

My pussy smells divine...

Amanda is the new fragrance by Amanda Lepore and I don't even need to smell it to know that it's going to be hot. I love Amanda, I think she's actually amazing and it's weird because I don't actually know why. She's like an angel in a sense...

Anyway, the bottle is cover in over 1000 Swarovski crystals and comes with a signed booklet featuring photos of Lady Lepore taken by Nico Iliev. Also a very important factor is that the fragrance is limited to only 5000 so I would say get in there quickly to purchase yours however at $950 you may have to take a while scraping your pennies together first.


I'm one of those people that will buy anything if it's packaged well enough so the contents of the bottle doesn't actually matter to me however one of the components that make up this fragrance is real Cristal as in the champagne. I don't think there's enough to get drunk off but it's the thought that counts.

And for your viewing pleasure...



Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".