Monday 10 August 2009

Mat & Nat Kenner bag

Today I fell in love with another bag. It's called Kenner and it's made by Mat&Nat who are a very special brand. Special because their products are made in a special way.

At first glance you'd think that this bag was just made from regular felt with regular leather accents but this is not the case. Mat&Nat make all of their bags out of recycled water bottles.

Yes, this bag is made of plastic.

I don't know what kind of magic they use to turn plastic into felt, leather and suede but it works and it looks great.

Get the Kenner for £175 from Mat&Nat

2 comments:

  1. It looks great indeed! At first i saw this bag i though it was a leather bag. Woaaahh..Amazing! It is made of plastic. Cool! ;D

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you fake me! lol.. I thought it is a leather one. Woohoo, awesome! =D

    Summer
    Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".