Friday 9 April 2010

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak on Jameslist

I have a problem, it's a pretty serious problem. I may need to seek professional help. Basically, whenever I'm at a computer with access to the internet I always go shopping. I don't actually buy anything but it has almost become a ritual for me to go on Jameslist and shop. What makes it worse is that Jameslist isn't the sort of website that you can just go and "Pick up a few bits" from. If you're shopping on Jameslist it's probably because your daddy owns an oil well. Mine unfortunately doesn't but I still like to pretend I'm Arab royalty...



So anyway my latest pretend acquisition is this





This Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jewelled watch is absolutely stunning. In my imaginary world I bought it using the money my father gave my for my 21st birthday. It was easily justifiable because it only cost me £13,287 which is a bargain considering what I'm paying for. I mean surely a watch of this standard covered in 12ct worth of VS quality diamonds should be more expensive.

In the real world unfortunately I can not afford such things. However, if you can then Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".