Monday 5 April 2010

By any means necessary...

Being a freelance fashion stylist is great. I am the boss which means I wake up and go to sleep when ever the hell I like. I work on my time. I answer to me and only me. It also means that I can work from the comfort of my own bed when doing admin stuff. The thing about being a freelancer is that when things are busy they are very busy and when they aren't they are dead. Which is cool, it's nice to have a break from time to time. However sometimes those breaks last a little too long and the money slowly starts to run out so you must find other ways to make ends meet...

For me this includes selling some of my belongings...

Click Here

Here

and

Here

to see what I have for sale...

The last one I wish I didn't have to part with but there's a lifestyle that I have grown accustom to and it needs to be maintained.

Happy Bidding ;-)

P.S
You may be wondering; when did I go a freelance. Truth is, I'm not going into it... That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".