Wednesday 1 December 2010

A change of Mind...

Everyone is entitled to change their minds. Part of what makes us human is our ability to open our minds to new possibilities. One thing I though I was certain about was the idea of elasticated denim being wrong. To me it was a trend I would have avoided with ease. That is until I cam across these...


I don't know why but I fell in love with them instantly. I can now say that I am a proud owner of a pair of elasticated denim joggers. I often have to tell myself that I can't wear them every day lest everyone think I have no other clothes.

Click here to get yours. It's totally judgement free and only £40


P.S
They remind me a little of these Balmain jeans...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really like those ASOS jeans. Better still, they're the perfect accompaniment to my Hawaiian shirts!

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".