Friday 3 December 2010

Gender Bender...

So I have never cared much for Rick Owens. His designs always lend to that whole "I'm pretending I'm poor by wearing clothes that look tattered and raggedy but this entire outfit could cover the cost of your rent for 3 months" look and I'm not much of a fan of that and his models always seem to look like 13 year old boys. Anyway his AW10 has got something that I'm kinda lusting after.




So the models above all look relatively normal don't they? Well I say normal but let's face it, if ever you saw a man head to toe in Rick Owens you'd know he was far from normal (in a good way of course) but there's one feature of each outfit that stood out for me.

THE SHOES!!!



I want these shoes! I don't know why but I do. They are obviously womens shoes but they are obviously not womens shoes but they obviously are but they obviously are not. I'm confused. Does this mean I want to be a cross dresser. I don't want to have to wear a dress but those snakeskin boots, I'm sure I could pull them off I know could pull them off!


If Lenny Kravitz can do it then so can I!

In the real world there aren't many men that could get away with these. Beside myself, Lenny Kravitz and Prince I can't really think of anyone else.

They are a bit gay though.

Click here to get yours...

3 comments:

  1. Lenny kravitz would get the biggest hug from me if I saw him on the street wearing those. I would scream do some crazy little dance then just about pass out. He would probably be scared.

    -Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only lately commenced leaving comments! Makes me think a small significantly more about what I enjoyed and learned about the post! Amazing topic thanks!

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".