Monday 6 October 2008

Another Glamorous Man (and I got to work with him)

So I come to you with another installment of The Glamorous Man. This time around I bring you Mr Pharrell Williams. Oh, and before you ask I did get to do a shoot with him for SUPERSUPER. I don't really need to talk about his personified mode because everybody already knows that he has it on P.O.I.N.T (sorry, I'm watching Bring It On)

Even though many months have passed I still remember the shoot like it was only 10 minutes ago.
After a morning full of dramas, we went to his hotel room where we set up a mini studio to do the shoot and interview. After about 4 hours there was a knock at the door. There stood 3 people one of which looked a little bit like Pharrell I said quietly as I turned away.
Make no mistake, I snapped my head back so fast it almost fell off. It was him in all his fabulous glory. My body began to shake as I struggled to contain the scream that I had already slightly begun to let out.

The way he answered the questions in the interview was so inspiring. His mindset is totally amazing. He truely is a Glamorous Man.

Pharelle by Niyi Crown
Pharelle by Niyi Crown
Pharelle by Niyi Crown
Pharelle by Niyi Crown
Billionaire Boys Club by Niyi Crown
Billionaire Boys Club by Niyi Crown
I also got my guy Raphaël D'Ascenzo to model too. I met him on a shoot a few months ago. We were both modeling for New Era and I just thought he was amazing at it. There was no way I wasn't gonna use him for the magazine.

For the full interview you need to go and purchase your own copy. You can buy one from all good news agents but not from any of the bad ones. You can also order it online HERE. Maybe even buy a subscription.


P.S
BUY A FUCKING SUBSCRIPTION!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT!

    dont we all get it free??

    Niyi spread the wealth :D
    huh huh ..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when im i going to be one of the glamorous men (i need to be written about by the great one)
    ahaha i joke i joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, supersuper has gone up in the world

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".