Thursday 25 December 2008

Now That's What I Call Advertising...

Here is a selection of some of my favorite fashion based television adverts.


Pacco Rabanne-1 Million
Here we see a real Glamorous man in action.




Dior-J'adore
Charlize Theron is a goddess. Stripping down with her sexy self. Yes please!!!




Chanel No.5-The Film
This was aired on U.K television during the final episode of Friends. It cost a lot of money to make. It cost a lot of money to air and I say it was worth every penny.




Dolce & Gabbana-The One for Men
I'm not really a fan of Matthew McConaughey and I don't really understand why they used him in this advert however, to quote Beyoncé "Oh it's the lights, action, Hollywood".




Oh the Glamorous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".