Tuesday 30 March 2010

Battle of the sexes...

When it comes to accessories I believe that it's easy to blur the line that separates those made for men and those made for women. I also encourage men to do it. I think that our options though they may be widening are still somewhat limited but should we choose to take the bold step we can open up a door of endless possibilities without loosing our masculinity. Take this bracelet for example...





Made in LA by a brand called CC Skye, if worn correctly could give off the impression of an acute sense of style should a man choose to wear it. It's that adventurous combination of gold screws with the python skin that makes it work so well.

Click Here to get yours from Oxygen

In this day and age men shouldn't be afraid be bolder in their chosen attire. I'm not saying all men should be wearing Cesare Paciotti ankle boots with their 3 piece suits (unless of course that's your thing) but I think a little more sartorial freedom is needed to make things a bit more interesting. The idea of taking something that was made for a woman and wearing it would probably sounds a little tranny-esque to a lot of men but when done correctly the outcome can be quite impressive.
 
This to me is what defines the idea of a Glamorous Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".