Tuesday 23 March 2010

BR Republic

I know you know I love Jewellery. There's no denying it at all. It's beyond an obsession, jewels are like the essence of my being and it's designs like these that give me life.

Taking inspiration from the battlefields of old and new London based jewellers BR Republic have used everything from Sterling silver to black rhodium, rose gold and platinum with diamonds and sapphires to create some truly amazing pieces.







With the likes of Maxim of The Prodigy and Jay-Z wearing bespoke designs, you should know that these masculine pieces are highly coveted.

True luxury comes at a price though with them starting at £350 and reaching an endless limit should you want something more unique.

Br Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".