Wednesday 24 March 2010

Dope Chef Currency

I am not a fan of clothes with slogans on them. In my opinion there was nothing worse than when Henry Holland debuted his collection of Slogan T-Shirts at London Fashion Week in 2007. It was and always will be offensive and not in a "Look at me I'm really rude which makes me cool" kind of way. There are a few exceptions however and Currency is one of those.

So the first thing I saw from the brand was this "I'm Ur Boss" Sweatshirt.


At only £39 I needed one, that is until I saw this...


It's bloody amazing. This Cockral sweatshirt is perfect for those "I just don't give a fuck" days.
If you work in an office imagine wearing one of these on casual Friday.

Click here to get yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".