Wednesday 24 March 2010

The girls get it so good...

Women don't know how lucky they are when it comes to fashion. It's okay for a woman to wear pretty much anything and get away with it. Hell, women can even venture into menswear and it's seen as "cool". The lack of sexual equality in fashion sickens me to be honest. Really and truly the level of sexual discrimination against men is beginning to reach proportions of an epic magnitude and I am even further disgusted when I see items like this...
 

As we all know Chanel is by default a womenswear brand. This shoe however could easily go between the lines of sexuality. Unfortunately the chances that this will be sold in a size above a UK 8 (42 in Europe) are next to none. I think it's just plain disrespectful unfair that as usual the men have been forgotten.

Click Here if you're foot will be able to fit into this and you'd like more information.

To those of you that will be making a purchase, just remember the rest of us men with size 9 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".