Friday 26 March 2010

I could totally get into this...

She has a beautiful spine running her full length and the most perfectly formed ass I have ever seen on any automobile. She is the Bugatti Galibier. I can see myself stepping out of this at some pretentious fashion event. The bitches would gag at it's classy curves and luxurious demeanour.

I have nothing more to say...

Bugatti at The Glamorous Man
Bugatti at The Glamorous Man
Bugatti at The Glamorous Man
Bugatti at The Glamorous Man
But wait...
How much do you want the luggage to match?

Bugatti Luggage at The Glamorous Man
Emotional!

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. The car, the luggage, I'll take it all as well. Nothing speaks louder about a man than his ride and what he carries his shoes in. Very snappy!
    snappy x
    www.snappylifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".