Monday 21 June 2010

Everything's for sale...!

I am a firm believer in the fact that everything is for sale. Everyone has their price and there is no amount of trouble you can't buy your way out of. For example, Saturday evening I went out and didn't come home until about 7pm on Sunday (fathers day). Effectively I had been absent for over 24 hours and when I came strolling in like some filthy alley cat my father said to me "Niyi, where the hell have you been?" to which I replied "I went out last night and then I went out again today." Now before he was even able to respond I quickly got in there with "Happy Fathers day by the way" while handing over this...
Conversation over!
Now repeat after me...
Everything is for sale. Everyone has their price and there is no amount of trouble I can't buy my way out of.
Click here for your Dunhill Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".