Monday 21 June 2010

An Eye for Luxury...

The fashion world has been making glasses for decades, it was only a matter of time before someone decided to move into contact lenses. It comes as no surprise that John Galliano is the one to make it a trend. This isn't the first time he has done this, in 2004 he designed a set of contact lenses however this is the first time that lenses have been branded by a fashion house. As you can clearly see these contacts feature the CD logo...




Currently on sale throughout Europe these sell for around £75 to £100 and the last 2 months.

Click Here for more info

P.S
I can't wear contact lenses because I get really squeamish about putting things in my eyes. The thought alone makes them water... Shame!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like the idea.. not sure about the logo thing though.. less is more and all that... I see enough logo's, give me the product, not the brand image. ;)

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".