Monday 7 June 2010

Maybach Exelero...?

I am about to show you why James List is so amazing. Many moons ago A car was made by Maybach. It was the only one of it's kind and it sold for a crazy (yet justifiable) amount of money. It was called the Exelero. Probably the most coveted car on earth in my opinion. Well now there is hope for all you rich bitches out there because on James List you can order your own replica. For €550,000 what you're getting is a Dodge Viper, reworked by Swiss hands into your very own Maybach Exelero.

This is very welcome what with the news of the Maybach brand disappearing.

Get it here


P.S
Shipping is free in case you were wondering...

1 comment:

  1. B-e-a-utiful! Now if only I had the gwap in the bank... that car would be mine in a minute-what with the free shipping and all.

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".