Saturday 4 April 2009

Oh Mr Crown...

Check it out. Me in a Basso & Brooke coat outside a Uniqlo party last year.

The image was featured on the Street Peeper website. Some of the comments are absolutely hilarious. The way I see it is; as long as I exercise the right to wear what I want, others should feel free to exercise their right to say what they want (not a single one of them is paying my bills so why should I give a damn).

The best comment by far is the one from Raluca I nearly died with reading it. Check out her blog if you're up for a good laugh.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! That was a fabulous coat.Love it sooooo much.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your coat.;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to make love to that coat!!! i die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. today has been one long and dreary day...but that coat would have made it somehow better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a graet coat. love the flash of pink and the bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jokes. that raluca girl looks like kerry katona

    ReplyDelete

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".