Saturday 4 April 2009

RWD February 09

I should have posted this ages ago but I have been a bit busy of late so I apologize for the tardiness. Back in January I styled and directed the fashion shoot for the February issue of London based music magazine RWD (pronounced rewind in case you don't know). It was an honour to have been asked to get involved as this issue was their fashion special (to coincide with London Fashion Week) featuring the likes of Cassette Playa, Jourdan Dunn, Lady GaGa, Daisuke Sakaguchi (a blog about him is soon to come) and plenty of other familiar names and faces.

Check out the shoot below...



I was given a simple brief to interpret in any way I saw fit; Snow Sports, so I flew the whole team to one place that I knew the magical white stuff was guaranteed at that time of year. Moscow. O.K so that's a lie, the furthest I had to travel for the snow was to Hamleys on Oxford street but it really does pass for the real thing.

Credits:
Photography by Julia Eskell
Styling By Niyi Crown
Models: Alex Prinz and Sophie Raymont
Make Up: Chloé Fiducia
Set Design by Karl Slater
Hair by Magdalena Tucholska
Assistant: Hayley Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".