Sunday 19 July 2009

J'adore Dior

Look at this!!!!


When I came across these I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm not really sure what to say. I feel like Dior is just making a mockery of my pennyless state. I'm seeing stones of Jade, opal, Obsidian and Quartz that have been carved into skulls and then embezzled with diamonds and pearls in the most regal of manners. A quote taken from Vogue France says "As we are temporary the jewels we wear last through time and centuries". This isn't the first time I've been amazed by Dior Joaillerie however this collection entitled 'Kings and Queens' by Victioire de Castellane has actually brought a tear to my eye.






P.S
I am actually feeling quite emotional because of this.

1 comment:

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".