Wednesday 5 August 2009

Jason of Beverly Hills

It's official, I am obsessed with Jason of Beverly Hills. This is my 3rd post on his work and all in the space of a 2 weeks. The guy is a genius. You've already seen the Oops necklace he did for Chris Brown and yesterday I showed you the remote control Lamborghini necklace he did for Soulja Boy. Now if you look closely at yesterdays picture you'll see Soulja boy is wearing a ring that appears to have a purple hue to it.

Well this is that ring...

Jason of Beverly Hills at The Glamorous ManI'm guessing it looked like that because of the lighting but this 18k white gold (with a special black overlay) and ruby ring is absolutely amazing. Perfect in size, perfect in design. There really is nothing about it that I don't love.

But then again, it is by Jason of Beverly Hills. I think he may just replace De Grisogon as my all time favourite. His new website launches today so we'll have to see what else he has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".