Tuesday 21 July 2009

From G-Shocking to Z-Shocking

So it's been approximately 1 year since my life was blessed with the honour of working with Pharrell Williams. Now, in my initial post (click here) about the day I did not mention the jewels. Pharrell wears some serious blingage. Make no mistake, he has nothing on me in terms of quantity however when it comes down to quality and price range, well let's just say I'm smoking from a different pipe. Anyways, I remember on the day of the shoot it was his diamond encrusted G-Shock that caught my attention. What you guys need to understand is that it's all well and good seeing pictures of him wearing it but these pictures mean nothing until you actually see the thing in person. I wanted to cry. I was so overwhelmed. Since that day I made a promise to myself, that I too would one day have a diamond encrusted G-Shock.


Ladies and gentlemen, that day is soon to be upon us for I have discovered the most amazing discovery know to any true desciple of glamour.

The are called Z-Shock

White gold, yellow gold, platinum, diamonds or Ziamond cubic zirconia it's entirely up to you.







The don't just do G-Shocks either...


Make no mistake, you can't buy champagne for the price of lemonade these things aren't cheap but the quality is unquestionable. I do have a problem though not with the price (I've been saving my pennies for a while now) the problem I have is I don't know which one to get.


P.S
When you go to the website you'll see that they have an endless celebrity following, it's actually quite impressive. Why don't you follow them on twitter too. Click Here.

1 comment:

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".